What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi
Here are a few photos from my Neps house on a hot summers day.
smile.gif

truncata.jpg

Highland N. truncata

vieillardii.jpg

N. vieillardii

khasiana.jpg

N. khasiana intermediate pitcher

spec.jpg

N. spec. nov. (Sumatra) Very young plant

species%202.jpg

A new un-named species from Sumatra. Currently called Species 2.

burbidgeae.jpg

N. burbidgeae

rajah.jpg

N. rajah

villosa.jpg

N. villosa

cheers

bill

VERY nice N. vieillardii !

nice...I have never seen a pink villosa.. Well how do you grow your veillardi??as a lowlander?

The last 3 are great. HUUGE villosa. Really nice color! Nice vellardii too. I'm very curious how that one is going to turn out.
Real nice Bill.

Hi Bill
Stunning as ever
smile_m_32.gif

Bye for now Julian

Very nice indeed Bill.

Have you posted a description of your glasshouse setup anywhere on this forum? Would be interested to see.

AJ

Thanks everyone for your comments
smile.gif

TyFone- I grow my vellardii under typical highlabd conditions. For me it seems to like sitting in a saucer of water in the summer months. Its growth rate has speeded up in the last year or so and it freely produces basal growth.

AJ- My highland house is bubble wrapped all year round, and has coolglass added in the summer. A lot of my Neps are in hanging baskets or sat on staging. My ultra-highlanders I stick on the floor in my closed off area which is more shaded and humid. The rest of the house is fully open in the summer, with a fan heater used in the winter. So far most of my Neps have responded well, with the odd one sulking from time to time.  
smile_m_32.gif

other\pilosa%20x%20veitchii.jpg

N. pilosa x veitchii

cheers

bill

ooooohhhhh, nice! Love the N. villosa! Great plants, all of them!

Capslock

Back