What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps in habitat

Hi all

I recently returned from a trip to Malaysia where I, along with a few other guys, climbed Marai Parai on Mt kinabalu, Mt Trusmadi, Mt Murud and another smaller, but no less interesting, mountain.

I have begun putting images on my site and will add more information as I get time. There are still quite a few to come but again time is my biggest limitation.

I don't have plants or seeds for sale or otherwise so please don't email me. As Shloaty pointed out, it says "catalogue" on my site but I have quite a few plants on the site for informational purposes only; it's one of the quirks of my site that it has to be listed as being part of a catalogue despite my not actually offering it for sale.

To see the pictures click on the "Product Information" underneath each individual species I have uploaded.

Here's the site SumatraFlora Nepenthes Pages

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers, Troy.

Very Nice! Great camera work.

Refreshing to see some new detailed, habitat images. Thanks for sharing!
Volker

Hi Troy,

many thanks for sharing theses beautiful pictures. Especially pictures of N. hurrelliana are seldom seen.

Cheers Joachim

Beautiful photos! Breathtaking scenery. Lucky you!

I loved the pic of the upper and lower lowii pitchers. That was something!

Great job.
smile.gif

Hi Troy
Lovely photos,Its a must when the kids grow up im gunna have to have a ramble round those fine peaks
smile_l_32.gif

Bye for now Julian

Am I the only one that the link does not work for?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Glenn @ Aug. 02 2005,9:26)]Am I the only one that the link does not work for?
It worked for me the other day. Today, I get the message
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

JRun closed connection.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Am I the only one that the link does not work for?

Uh oh, /. effect.
smile_n_32.gif
Well, TF effect I guess...

Really wanna see this page when it's back up, though.

They're there again at 10 pm EDST, Aug 2.

Great pictures Troy! You do an exemplary job of showing the idenifying characteristics of the plants and not just the pitchers.

Rich

Thanks Rich.
As one of the "few other guys" that was with me on the trip, perhaps you have a few to show too?

Keep your eye out for those CD's, I sent them today.

Cheers, Troy.

Hi Rich,
I had not seen you post here before, glad to see you around!
Yes, by all means post pics of your trip. The few you showed me last year were fantastic!

Cheers,

Joe

Back