What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol

BANNED
Using my cell phone, so please excuse the quality.  Hope you enjoy...

IMAGE_029.jpg

N. truncata and dried pitcher in the background, N. truncata x khasiana in the foreground, and N. rafflesiana sarawak giant in upper left corner.

IMAGE_030.jpg

New truncata x maxima

IMAGE_035.jpg

N. sanguinea growing leaps and bounds after milk feeding.

IMAGE_036.jpg

Hanging pitchers of miranda and ventrata

IMAGE_037.jpg

IMAGE_039.jpg

The cage

IMAGE_017.jpg

Huge new S. flava

IMAGE_038.jpg

IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_022.jpg

******EDIT*****
Is it working now?

I cant see any of them, just a red x

I'm gonna cry. Let me see if I can fix them.

very nice!

From the CPUK photo hosting rules section:

"4. Photos can only be used on the CPUK forum. Images will be hot-link protected. "

Well.... They seem to be working
confused.gif
? Tell you what, I'll look for a new host today, and then delete theese when I find one. A couple hours shouldn't hurt too much, considering I just spent over an hour getting them to work.

They will work if you copy paste the url to your browser (right click the image box, copy/paste). You could also change them to links although I don't know if that is acceptable to the CPUK folks.

Once the image file is in your webbrowser cache they will continue to load and appear to be working. For new folks viewing the thread though, they will still see the box with the X.

Everything will work now thanks to the power of photobucket. Dang, I really need a nap.

Nice! You got it working! Nice growing area; it looks like your plants are growing well. Now that you've figured out posting pictures (something some people never do), we expect more!!!

Capslock

Ok, since you asked
biggrin.gif

IMAGE_026.jpg

IMAGE_061.jpg

mirabilis

IMAGE_047.jpg

a dry truncata pitcher from a long time ago, before the advent of whitefly

IMAGE_042.jpg

hope you like titans
smile.gif

IMAGE_046.jpg

IMAGE_044.jpg

growth point is dividing. This pot is gonna be huge
smile_k_ani_32.gif
!

I would've made a seperate topic for the pings, but I don't feel like it
smile_n_32.gif

Nice pings. My P. titan looks like it's in summer dormancy. It had a bunch of flowers, then small fuzzy leaves. At least it has like 6 or 7 growing points now. Is it possible to divide it?
I have a plant that looks like your miranda. The pitchers are redder than that though. Not really sure what it is though. I got it as a cutting and it had no tag.
That cell phone takes pretty good pics. What kind is it?

Hi Loke
Some good looking plants there,cant believe there with a cell phone,there better than some shots ive taken with a diggy camera.
Bye for now Julian

Dang! Nice set up. I like how you used the wire crates for the neps...Gives them something to grab.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ Aug. 03 2005,3:11)]From the CPUK photo hosting rules section:
"4. Photos can only be used on the CPUK forum. Images will be hot-link protected. "

They will work if you copy paste the url to your browser (right click the image box, copy/paste). You could also change them to links although I don't know if that is acceptable to the CPUK folks.
As Tony pointed out, hot-links are not accepted from locations other than the CPUK Forum. However, the use of passive links is indeed acceptable at the CPUK Photo Hosting site. I am using passive links to CPUK in my CP Photo Finder.

you've got some really nice plants there. I like the snap-together wire cube shelf thing
cool.gif

Thanks all. The cell phone I use is an audiovox smt5600. It's a smartphone, and as such, pretty expensive, so I hope the camera does work better than most
smile_n_32.gif
. The whole setup is nice and versatile, not to mention pretty cheap. I used to have the whole enclosure covered in plastic, but it was unsightly (being in my room and all
smile_h_32.gif
), and the heat build up was bad, and it just didn't keep in humidity. So, after a couple of plants died, and whitefly took over I decided to start from scratch. I cleansed all of my plants, purged them of pests, and got rid of the plastic leaving them to adjust to house conditions, and from the outside environment via the windows. They have done MUCH better since, and are thriving as you can see. I just wish ventrata didn't grow so fast
biggrin.gif
!

Back