What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now heres a strange merrilliana hybrid

look @ this!  

N.%20Merrilliana%20x%20.jpg

Wow! Using IE it is a beautiful white box with a red X in it and using Firefox it is a blank image box with a white line through it. I think you need to find a different place to host your photos.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BobZ @ Sep. 01 2005,3:10)]Wow! Using IE it is a beautiful white box with a red X in it and using Firefox it is a blank image box with a white line through it. I think you need to find a different place to host your photos.
^^^

Hosted at MSN... no wonder this thread keeps pulling up that darn MSN login box.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (endparenthesis @ Sep. 01 2005,3:46)]Hosted at MSN... no wonder this thread keeps pulling up that darn MSN login box.
Is that what's causing that!?? I was going nuts!

Joe

u know anyother place to host pics? besides photobucket?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BobZ @ Sep. 02 2005,12:10)]Wow! Using IE it is a beautiful white box with a red X in it and using Firefox it is a blank image box with a white line through it.
what are u talking about? lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ Sep. 02 2005,1:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BobZ @ Sep. 02 2005,12:10)]Wow! Using IE it is a beautiful white box with a red X in it and using Firefox it is a blank image box with a white line through it.
what are u talking about? lol
There is no image there. Just the tiny white box with a big red X on it.

You can not post a picture from MSN. You can put a link to the photo to view on the MSN website only.

I am betting that you see the picture instead of the error box because the picture is in your computer's cache memory. So it inserts it where it should be. For everyone else though they don't see the picture.

Merrilliana x Alata?

i really dont know but your guess is better than mine!

Back