What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the cheapest you paid for your nepenthes?

well today i got three new plants. one, a ventricosa, i have to pic up tomorrow @ the show, two, a faizaliana, about 15" in diameter, and three, a Sibuyanensis. i got the sibu for 18.00. it was suppose to be for 24 or 28 but the guy gave me the lower price since it is california law that you are entitled to the cheaper price!

834N_Sibuyanensis_2_1_.jpg

834N_Sibuyanensis_1_1_-med.jpg

834N_Faizaliana_1_1_-med.jpg

The cheapest plant I got was for free, didn't even pay shipping :p, it was a N. x edinensis
smile.gif
and I think it's in the vining stage, but what do I know :p. Money wise, the cheapest will have to be judith finn, ventricosa 'red' and gracilis all for 5 bucks each. The most expensive was N.pilosa x veitchii which was 12 bucks

The cheapest for me was N.gracilis,N.mirabilis and N.alata as it was free cuttings.
But the cheapest I have paid for is probably ventricosa

I have N. mixta (exotica clone), N. ventricosa X inermis, N. mirabilis, a maxima hybrid, N. miranda, and a few others given to me for free from a member here who was cleaning out his greenhouse.

Back