What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copelandii

another pitcher opend from my copelandii
849N_Copelandii_6_1_.jpg

Nice pitcher! Here mine is now stopping to produce them since the days are beginning to be too short and to cold.
Right yesterday I had put all my nepenthes in my apartment .
The ultrahighlands nepenthes are staying out for some more time.
Bye!

Mr_Aga
Milan - Italy

thanks MrAga73
here in southern california its getting colder and it starting to get cloudier and starting to rain. its great for my copelandii and the others. someone told me that mine may go into uppers pretty soon because of the lack of color on the body of the pitcher

Hello fc3srx713b!
Here in ITaly now in the nights it is around 10 degree and during the day about 16..so..it is too coldi for the copelandii...it has stop to grow since 2 weeks...and also now the nights are longer than the days..snifff...sigh...
I have to enjoy only the plants in my terrarium!
Bye!

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

wow thats harsh! mines may continue at a stedy pace but ours should jump back till spring

Well here in So Cal we are getting down to 14 at night but up to 23 during the day, just to put it in perspective. However, last week it was 35. (All degrees C)

The problem is that now a cold wind should arive on Italy direct from Siberia.
So we will have aroung 6 at night and 14 during day.
I am holding my Nep. Villosa aut of course.
Bye!

Mr_Aga

thanks steve for that perspective. really helps. hey we got that rain in so cal should help you out with the watering huh steve?
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah, I just got back on a regular watering routine. Now the only thing that needs watering is the lowland chamber.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (srduggins @ Oct. 17 2005,3:15)]Yeah, I just got back on a regular watering routine. Now the only thing that needs watering is the lowland chamber.
Make a thread I'd like to see some of your lowlanders
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RainforestGuy @ Sep. 30 2005,12:20)]I've noticed that everyone has the Mt. Apo forms, does anyone grow the Mt. Pasian form?

f2a7538a.jpg

Note the bulbous base of this form.  They are faster growers with better coloration than Mt. Apo forms.

M
hey i think i may have this one thats picture. it looks almost exactly like this and same coloration. ill have to post a pic. it was labled "alata?" if it is copelandii mt pasian then that makes 2 of us!
smile.gif

here they are. so what do you think guys? what is it?
849N_Alata_5_1_.jpg

849N_Alata_3_1_.jpg

849N_Alata_2_1_.jpg

849N_Alata_1_1_.jpg

Nice
i havent got one of those looks nice and easy to grow.
Bye for now Julian

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chesara @ Jan. 20 2006,10:54)]Nice
i havent got one of those looks nice and easy to grow.
Bye for now Julian
I'd highly recommend it Julian, especially if you buy from you know who...
smile_m_32.gif

Cheers
Amori

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd highly recommend it Julian, especially if you buy from you know who...

Voldemort sells CPs?!!?!

confused.gif
Couldn't help myself... Anyway, nice pictures everyone. I'll have to check up on getting one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]man you have to!

Well, you and I have similar climate, and it seems to be growing quite well for you, so I'll have to try!

is that mt apo or the other?  very nice copelandii brutal!  whats the larges pitcher you got?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ Jan. 27 2006,1:01)]is that mt apo or the other?  very nice copelandii brutal!  whats the larges pitcher you got?
Hi!
They are not in my living room so I dont know the size...:)
But I think, maybe 20 cm...

Back