What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving my new lowlanders

First off, sorry about the garbage pictures. Lighting is really bad in the apartment, might have to wait until a nice sunny weekend for good shots. Second, enjoy.
smile.gif

Tony, you know what i'm gonna say.
smile_m_32.gif

Nepenthes gracilis "Squat"
N-gracilis-squat-plant-1.jpg

N-gracilis-squat-plant-2.jpg

N-gracilis-squat-pitcher-1.jpg

N-gracilis-squat-pitcher-2.jpg

N-gracilis-squat-pitchers-1.jpg

Nepenthes viellardii
N-viellardii-plant-1.jpg

N-viellardii-pitcher-1.jpg

N-viellardii-pitcher-2.jpg

N-viellardii-pitcher-3.jpg

Look how cute! The drinking cups add a certain flair hehe

Tony

ps looks like a few inches to me!
smile_m_32.gif

Hehe, can't beat those drinking cups. Hold up well, can see root growth, and cheap to boot.

Hehe, and of course, those "few inches" are probably still in the cup.

You can definately tell the difference of that form of N. gracilis from the type right away.

Did you name any of them 'Jess'?

Nice
biggrin.gif
I really like viellardii
biggrin.gif

Those are some really nice pictures. That probly one of ths nicest pictures of N. gracilis 'squat' I've seen.

Man that N. viellardii is so nice. Its really making me sad that I traded mine away
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
I'm going to have to get another one of those. DANG I really wish I hadn't rtaded it away now....

I'm going to buy one of those like really soon. Hahah.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Did you name any of them 'Jess'?

hahaa hahah
biggrin.gif

Nice
First picture ive seen of the squat formlooks good.
Bye for now Julian

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Sep. 08 2005,7:40)]hahaa hahah  
biggrin.gif
I was hoping you would be around for that one. And now I have noticed that you changed what used to be written. I think it used to say, "Jess the Lowlander".

I like the pics of your N. viellardii. Mine is one of the slowest growing plants I have, so it is nice to see some good pictures from your collection.

Back