What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Success with Utricularias

yeah but do you have one of these?
Uhumboldtii.jpg

or these?
4a6b1151.jpg

or these?
3dcf509c.jpg

smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Rattler that is one small pitcher on that astro. Do they get bigger? I would love to get one of those one day, but I do have the falconari! LOL So far I haven't killed it! And hopefully sometime in the future I will have one of those in the top picture.
smile_m_32.gif
I seriously need to take some new pictures tomorrow. I have slacked off and can;t show off my stuff! I have a few orchids I need to photograph before the flowers fade! Its just so hard to take a picture of a green flower under artificial light. LOL I hope it is sunny enough tomorrow to get a good picture of my ports of paradise "emrald Isle" tomorrow. I duno how long the flowers are going to last. Then hopefuly I can snap a few of the Utrics I have.
smile_n_32.gif
Maybe some of th other plants too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Aug. 23 2006,6:19)]Rattler, here's mine one week after I got it (that's a record for me
smile_n_32.gif
).

141268255O220038833.jpg
ROFL!!!!

Sheridan, I don't have a Coke, but I do have a Mountan Dew! Is that a plain whirl?
smile_m_32.gif

what is it with you and finger prints?

JB yes aristo pitchers get bigger. if yah can find a pic of Jeremiah H.'s it is much bigger than mine. dont know why mine is so small for sure though it is a tip cutting from a mature plant. maybe this clone(its from a seed grown individual) just has smaller pitchers when it starts to vine, maybe it will make larger ones once it settles in more though i have had it for a year now

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sheridan, I don't have a Coke, but I do have a Mountan Dew! Is that a plain whirl?
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]what is it with you and finger prints?

lol! I think Sheridan asked the question of the hour.
smile_n_32.gif
Jim, I should show you mine- My right thumb is concentric circles while my left thumb is all whirly (sort of a double whirl.)

I think the small ariso pitcher has a certain charm to it. That really is a nice Coke by the way!
smile_m_32.gif

Back