What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mushrooms!?

neon-eon

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring li
Okay so I just went to check on my plants, and in my container of sandersonii I found about 7 mushrooms. The mushrooms are about an inch tall with a very small head and they are a deep reddish color. I keep my sandersonii in a mini greenhouse, which can get quite humid inside. I use only sphagnum peat as my growing media. My question is weather they are mereley just bothersome or could they mean trouble? If so, is there anything I can do? I can post a picture, if needed, once my brother's camera is charged.

Thanks

I wouldn't worry about it. Shrooms are cute anyway.

Thanks JLAP, that took a load off my back. lol, They actually do look kind of cool anway. Besides, if there's too many I can just pluck them out and put them on my pizza...jk
All right, thanks man

No problem.

Ugh.. mushrooms are nasty.. blagh

lol, I wasn't thinking and I told my brother to pull them out. I'll post some photos when they grow back again.

Back