What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. Sandersonii polination

CP_dude

future nursury owner...i hope
My U. Sandersonii has A LOT of flowers, but none of them seem to polonate...i tried to do it myself, but still no results...is there something special you have to do ???

I'm not sure anyone really pays attention to pollinating this species. We just send pinches of the colony to one another and they spread & flower on their own.

yeah, they spread like crazy...they make these little stringy thing (don't know the technical term) and when i pull them off and place them on soil, they grow and spread...
I wanted to get some seeds though, so i could do a giveaway here or something...

they are called stolons...............most ppl dont trade Utric seed......usually when you trade Utric seed its one of the Iperua or Orchidioides sections and not the common terrestrials.....for those you jut take a division and trade it

Back