What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

theyellowdart

sea bear returns!
With a recent order of sarracenia, I noticed a small bladderwort growing next to one of the ordered S. judith hindles. I've identified it to be a U. Bisquamata.
I really have had no experience with growing bladderworts, so could someone fill me in on what I should do with it?
Should I repot it? If so, how? I don't want to disturb it's underground traps. Also, is this particular species temperate or tropical?

I also have some yet to be identified sundews growing in another pot of S. Leucophylla from my order. I'll make a new thread with pics of these when they get big enough to identify.

Six plants for the price of two, pretty good deal huh? :bigthumpup:

-matt

Just leave them there and don't do anything! They'll grow happily alongside the sarracenia. Consider them bonus plants!

Max

Thanks for the reply.
Will they survive the winter? I guess I'll move them next time I transplant my Judith Hindle.

Be careful what you feed it, do you know what a tribble is ? They are nice but invasive in my opinion. Cut off the flowers after you watch them bloom or you'll have hitchhikers of your own everywhere.

I'll keep an eye out for "the tribble effect". Thanks

"Where are your nuclear wessels?"

Back