What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.Sandersonii Not Growing (Horrible Pic Quality)

U.Sandersonii Not Growing Good Pic Quality

First, I am very sorry for the crappy pic, my camera wouldn't focus on them for some reason, I'll try and get a better one. Now the U.Sandersonii. I have 3 of them and non are growing. That says to me that I'm doing something wrong right? Here they are
This one had flowers, but grows no more.
DSCF0299.jpg

This one has done nothing since it arrived
Its so small I had to use Macros and 3X digital zoom
DSCF0301.jpg

This is a good size but has not grown at all
DSCF0302.jpg

They have been this size for just over a month now. I put them in sunlight when I can but their leaves just went yellow so I brought them in and now they are a lush green as is the moss. But they have not grown at all, well except one new leaf has appeared, but no flowers, no new leaves at all. What am I doing wrong? ??? I mean, at least they are alive, but I'd rather them be growing.

Looking at this super zoomed pic, I think there is something wrong with it with webbing being there and all. I heard repotting can damage it, because of the bladders setting off

Really, give them time to adjust, as well as decent lighting and varying water levels. Eventually they'll come around. BTW, is this the white or blue variety? Blue is very challenging and white is one of the easiest to flower.

The flowers were white. I was just a bit weary about the leaves.

Back