What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enjoy a lot!
1 U. sandersonii
OgAAAH49hcRX07uhY99XAHCrIcI6D8XjlSIdH7jKYazWrJrx-ObkPetMq1rKDch0vm7Nm5MogWfYzNHNUUkIlaQZZLIAm1T1UGe6CjAw0vfNk8656yUqv5_VURLw.jpg

2 U. calycifida
OgAAADK5OQUBcB2KHq21BK2qshIRIskabRoJRcTsDX7zBjoMgKMqDyCqNIVi7Swbo4N4bA1HtPEDFT1Ij73uWaxE1PYAm1T1UIirTWMf-dbsCFtTZAPXZzL_i-RU.jpg

3 U. tricolor
OgAAAPKgE0d0paF8K6u_LrUxvNuGrlf6bnkPeGilszO4hf12Po5o5zBjqOjVElmNHGA3IKYdMgdvZAO5IpsdwLMJsDoAm1T1UGA44oEf4PaKFWwDVLnDSSRB0ufg.jpg

4 U. nephrophylla
OgAAANJDyLnSizgfcdYmxgfF37fZs8hnJ9NDGh5sCGkmL-SAaOwtNgajN8NNqYwOnsb_6TQTuZLQ622F2WNd9ERhrA8Am1T1UP8iXuQHt26tD15PedKXZv5BN8Fg.jpg

5 U. nephrophylla
OgAAAIWLioMoMtjoLZYiKqdpVqkNfV1mJNMbBPwYf5vcBftMUirNLvnhL6-b2hg4FPoSQJCcRkurpWw0xDKjJE25uvkAm1T1UGa2O0gZaVY9MjbsjNTK8Fk7uVKU.jpg

6 U. nelumbifolia growing sometimes in Bromelias
OgAAAAoo9UA0mssYMTNY2ojFPcBVdh1lzTJRMlQmuhQSt1KSGyP1wm_D21taMVZx7iUZoCndZmVt2dgdOLV5r1bbkk8Am1T1UOHUrF5ILcnBJ1vQ65sC-UDvkEhE.jpg

OgAAAIAf7UIQTXpJR7WqVvBzsNiL5nPgSX_dL5YPPEZjYEzchi3YEEK8oIzBap_cnIp_BB-1CSZIXIsc9GSACl5towcAm1T1UAzhNIKB82ZEvbKQLDY-VZAL_p9F.jpg

8 U. reniformis
OgAAAPcLVyNKX7PWjtFdlGjsYksXm4V60ergKV_IkYAumq1jRdL5uumXkPe_rwanHUjmxd-6RTSmGk2NsSZvKlqDy3cAm1T1UI8RrZ61vEq1OWpHR-v7ZfPTnljF.jpg

9 U. reniformis
OgAAAO6oK7eIsBzC2A1F8O7VekSj8jIlq2bT_ai2Q79t-GNhPuUhMFi-izQ3YIxMr7OvTUae9bnJy1Frxw7mGdVHtNsAm1T1UAFDjrhByqE2YzSEgph6cSgtf3RN.jpg

10 U. calycifida
OgAAAClPHsyTnd8Y57wqkQZgjwV3FV7ZXqxpXLdghMOMGC3zifCKrqAbqL0oweCpFFSx--VSfoaJBzKPt4HFr1FjRo0Am1T1UC9p5T4VA2U5KAEQvOmgbSJpqgi5.jpg

11 U. tricolor
OgAAADRBWnXCVzGbWmkNCdeuZDkxcDV-NhpC40KkxQKmy_GL6cbBCKDRAS4ah0DUXc0gUbgwGnfGMYskD03Cy_CVLA8Am1T1UFNGhcZq3ED5fVuFnlwutL_fWcrc.jpg

More come soon....
Best regards.

Beautiful flowers and Utric collection. I especially like the reinformis. :)

VERY nice! You have beautiful utrics. I wish I was able to expand my utric varieties. I gotta love the U. reniformis.

Very pretty tricolor. Mine has sent up stalks but they don't develope properly! I'm pretty sure it's tricolor...

Oh yeah, your #7 looks like a Utricularia bifida. Might wanna change the label.

Thanks Jefforever!
I receive the plant labeled U. hispida but only U. bifida grows.
I will relabel the plant.

Cute flowers, especially the reniformis!

Very pretty tricolor. Mine has sent up stalks but they don't develope properly! I'm pretty sure it's tricolor...

i doubt it.....i dont believe that tricolor blooms.......ive done everything imaginable to that plant and never saw a flower....i put various pots through may different scenarios and never saw a flower....cooled them off, heated them up, dried them out, flooded them....no flowers.....i dont believe that the plant can flower :-O

Thanks Jefforever!
I receive the plant labeled U. hispida but only U. bifida grows.
I will relabel the plant.

You're welcome. It's a beautiful plant in my opinion!

i doubt it.....i dont believe that tricolor blooms.......ive done everything imaginable to that plant and never saw a flower....i put various pots through may different scenarios and never saw a flower....cooled them off, heated them up, dried them out, flooded them....no flowers.....i dont believe that the plant can flower :-O

Hahaha. But does yours send up stalks? It's like it sends up stalks and then aborts them, very unlike species like subulata and bisquamata because it never actually even makes seed pods.

Hmm.

i never even got flower stalks....dang thing grew like a weed for me no matter what i did to it but i could never get flowers.....

Maybe it's just the clone then? Some of the utric (and other cps, for that matter) clones in the U.S. are inferior to ones in other countries.

Or maybe you didn't make them cold/hot/dry/wet enough, eh? :devil:

its one that i need to get again and work with.....i was having some interesting results growing it as a shallow aquatic in a tank of water sitting on a heat mat but half way through it we bought a house and when i moved i didnt get it set up right away and its one of the plants that didnt like the move....though that one is 100% my fault more so than just conditions changing....it was an easy to get plant so it fell pretty low on my priority list with everything else that was going on....

Did you test the fotoperidism ?
Here the winter has only 11 hours of sunlight and summer has 13 hours.

yep photo period varied......i grew one pot in a window to test that, the swing was more than 2 hours between winter and summer.....im wondering if i just got a real stubborn clone....

Back