What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help utric ID!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
So I got this little pot full of bladderworts a few months ago. It was purchased as a bisquamata and was in bloom. Summer did a number to the pot and I had trouble keeping it moist. With Fall and Winter virtually upon us here in SE Alaska, green has returned and keeping it moist is no problem. Now I notice an array of leaves aside from the bisquamata leaves. Sorry for the poor quality photo, my camera's not the best, but I've MS paint outlined what I think to be distinct species of plant.

The black indicates obvious U. bisquamata,
The Blue indicates what I 'Believe' may be U. longifolia, thought Im not sure, Any input?
The Red indicates an obviously different leaf though that I can't say I connect with a bladderwort species but it looks like it very well could be.

What do you guys think?

007.jpg

The blue isn't U. longifolia. It should be much bigger than that, but not sure about the red...Looks familiar, though.

Blue might be sandersonii. and the red.. i know i might be wrong but u.nebulifloma or w.e it's spelled? o.o

Ahh my apologies! Most of them are sandersonii, as that is actually what I purchased, the blue looks almost definitely like bisquamata, so it looks like the only unknown is that red one.

Back