What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My utric tray.

glider14

Always a newbie
here is my Utric tray. housing U. longifolia, humboldtii and lots of live sphagnum
100_0013.jpg

U. humboldtii "#8"
100_0014.jpg

"#5"
100_0016.jpg

"#4"
100_0019.jpg

and "#3"
100_0018.jpg

and some of my red sphagnum =]
100_0020.jpg

under the sphagnum..!
100_0021-1.jpg

the tray has a humidity dome and its flooded all the time. seems to work well =]

Oooh imma do something like that. I just got frenchy's SASE so, imma try that.

EDIT: where doya get a snazzy tray like that?

any garden store =] its one of those mini greenhouse things by Jiffy. it came with individual cell pots for seeds and such but i just took those out leaving just the tray.

Alex

Looking good, Alex!

Fantastic! Looks like your humbo seedlings are doing quite a bit better than mine did.

Halt - you don't need to buy something that fancy. :) I just use a styrofoam tray from some Costco fish package.

thanks guys!
these are the seeds pyro and barry rice sent out a while back. they started off way small and i didnt think they were going to live very long. very slow growing when seedlings too. now they grow much faster forming a new leaf every 2-3 weeks. on the two bigger ones im also finally getting "roots". as seedlings they just laid on the surface like the two smaller ones are doing.

Alex

Back