What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well not all Utrics are lil......

nah just figuring your mad cause you asked for me to send yah free plants and i said nope......

Nope, not mad at all. :-)) You are not the first person who has ever told me no. You won't be the last one either. :bigthumpup: I was just a little confused. I didn't think I was schleping for free plants--my intent was to trade. I just thought from your brusque response that I had somehow got off on the wrong foot with you. I'm okay if you're okay! :jester:

Granted, I haven't gotten my longifolia to flower yet but I've only had it for about a month. The thing's growing like a weed. Nevertheless, I wanted it more for the foliage than the flowers. A bloom would be an added plus.

I would like to try my hand at alpina someday or some of the more challenging utrics.

Cheers... :beer:

-Hermes.

I cannot get U. alpina or longifolia to do anything besides green foliage. If they weren't deemed somewhat valuable, I'd give them away!

Bad clones. I can send you some of my longifolia in spring. They flower madly.

well if that pm is how you ask for a trade im surprised im the only person that has told yah no as a trade was not asked for nor implied in it....as for how i responded, you must not read my posts much, aint just you i respond to in that manner.....

Okay,

Then please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding. And for the record, I had not read many of your posts.

-Hermes.

Bad clones. I can send you some of my longifolia in spring. They flower madly.

The alpina came from Pyro, as seedlngs, 5 or so years ago. I think it's 'operator error' (me). I forgot where the longifolia came from, but that was in the past year.

Back