What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

educate me on some utric "prima donnas"

Daing that nelumbifolia is huge! A living parasol LOL. Those are all mighty fine looking butch, great growing. Hopefully mine will look like that in the near future!

Last edited:
I'm on a waiting list for some seed.... I tried em once with no germination, maybe twice is the charm ;)

and what about you Zu? (tappin foot hehehehehe)

Heh, I see that I've set the bar too high for myself...

Heh, I see that I've set the bar too high for myself...

ah uh, as the fox said to the sheep when she was describing the fence the separated them ;)

and thanks Yann, and welcome back mate :)
Av

ah uh, as the fox said to the sheep when she was describing the fence the separated them ;)

Totally went over my head there, dude. Very nice utrics you have there though.

The feeler my nelumbi sent out and I redirected to another pot of water with lfs for show has sent out root thingies already - should I wait to cut it from the mother plant until it has an umbrella-leaf grown in?

I have no idea Zu... all new to me, but I would probably wait. Maybe someone else with more experience can chime in on that
Just a hillbilly way of saying I didn't agree ;)

i tend to keep them attached until the new clump starts putting up a new feeler.

spectacular mate. I can't wait to try some of these myself. :D

I have no idea Zu... all new to me, but I would probably wait. Maybe someone else with more experience can chime in on that
Just a hillbilly way of saying I didn't agree ;)

Lol and nice.

i tend to keep them attached until the new clump starts putting up a new feeler.

I really like how you worded that! :p thanks!

nevermind.. I read over the entire post and found the answer to my question.

Back