What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
This clump used to be a U. sandersonii, but since I put it in the terrarium I'm not sure really what it is anymore. I'm pretty sure most of it is nephrophylla, maybe some sandersonii left in there too.

DSCN5667.jpg

A new plant that was a giveaway from RSS, thanks RSS! U. calcyfida

DSCN5661.jpg

And also a giveaway from RSS, and my first Genlisea, Genlisea violacea

DSCN5660.jpg

And some nelumbifolia, also a giveaway, from RL3789 (Lol i know those aren't the right numbers), but thanks!! It's growing along nicely and putting up new leaves.

DSCN5662.jpg

Probably will have to let it bloom before you can ID unless there is someone really Utric savvy on the forum. Then take their advice

i've noticed nephrophylla has an easily seen warty texture on its leaves.

I LOVE your Genlisea, I have been looking for some for a while. Great Plants!

This clump used to be a U. sandersonii, but since I put it in the terrarium I'm not sure really what it is anymore. I'm pretty sure most of it is nephrophylla, maybe some sandersonii left in there too.
Both U. sandersonii & nephro are fairly prolific bloomers. You might want to peruse the pics over in this thread for another possibility .... ???

Congrats!

But they need more light.

And I think the first pic is a mix of U. sandersonii and U. nephrophylla

I know they could use a little more light, but they are actually doing fantastic compared to when they weren't in the terrarium.

And thanks Ron, I have actually read that thread before. After reviewing it again and photofinder, I guess I'm thinking that it is actually tricolor not nephrophylla.

I know for a fact there was some sandersonii, probably still is a little bit in there, because it has bloomed a few times, but I wouldn't say prolifically so...

Thanks for the insights guys!

Hopefully I can get some more high-powered lighting in my set up soon.

Back