What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G.Aurea leaf pullings

Im not sure how to do this, so I tried two methods.
If they do work, ill give one of em away for free.

Deleted Pictures
:p

Last edited:
Well, after that failure I started a new one two days go on LFS.

I wonder how it'll go.

humidity and light were sufficient?

im lazy as well... have some plants i've been dying to have ID'd... took pictures but haven't uploaded and or hosted them. some plants going on three+ months now..

For those two I probably lacked light.

14dn4aw.png

The plant divided itself :3

Are there any updates? I'd like to try the species myself, but would like to watch how they do first.

Hello

I have 27 cp species, and everything thrive exept my genlisea aurea. I get that plant in january 2012 from czplants. Since 8 months, no new grown. Even a single leaf. I try it as a land plant, semi-aquatic and aquatic plant. Now i have my g.aurea in a pot with peat/sand. And the first pot is in another one full of water. So the soil is always very wet, and the plant almost submerged. Now my plant is a slime ball, i cannot see a single leaf under the green slime.

Its normal? Im gonna throw my plant away soon, im very tired lol

Maiden

Slime is normal for that one when it is happy

Yes, but clear slim. What i had was like algae on my genlisea. After almost a year i can see tiny news leaves !

Kulamuiman: what is the temperature night/day ? And do you always keep the soil wet like on your picture ?
And what kind of lightning do you use?

Thanks !

Maiden

Back