What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Utricularia and Genlisea

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
I find that these two genus' are the only ones where repotting is my favorite part of growing them. :-O

Sort of a mess of U. calycifida and what Bobz informed me is quite likely G. flexuosa as opposed to the G. violacea "Giant" :scratch:

qwowut.jpg

Think it's time to repot...

lkjastkj.jpg

And take some divisions!

asktsltjks.jpg

Some Genlisea divisions

asltkstlk.jpg

And some seed-grown U. calycifida

aslstls.jpg

I repotted them into a mesh pot. I'm hoping the traps will grow out the side now!

G. flexuosa (?)

aststst.jpg

beautiful plants especialy the genlisea it is so rare

Thank you Joshua!

You know actually I don't think this species of Genlisea is all that rare. I got in a giveaway and I know there are at least a few people that grow it as well. It appears to be quite vigorous as well!

Nice plants Dex. Love that flower in the last pic. Which of your utrics has the biggest traps/bladders?

I don't really have that many Utricularia but my biggest bladders definitely belong to U. reniformis. I believe that the largest bladders in the genus belong to U. humboldtii though. :scratch:

I never knew you grew these. They look very healthy, judging from the traps.

Back