What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MONANTHOS On-The-'Top'-of Mount-LOFTY >(*U^)<

RichBBWDavion

RichardBBWDavion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQoDmzkfDrk&list=UUL7HHs8PJAz0lU6RqSwAJRQ&index=1&feature=plcp

As-You-Probably 'Know' by-Now My-Cat 'Got'-SQUASHED-Under The-LEFT Wheel-Base of R-Car R-Fourtnight-R-GO YESTERDAY ... &-THIS-Has Prompted-Me to Wade-through &-DIGITISE ALL-My-OLD VHS-Footage THART-Has Built-UP Over-The-Last Decade-or-So. "I"m 'Rhoughly' Half-Way-Through NOW.

Coming ON-Line Soon Will-Be:

(1) Field-Trips (Mainly With DONNY)

(2) VISITS [Notable-People's Places-&-Collections]

(3) The "DOWN-@-DONNY's" SERIES From Both The VINE-Street & CORNISH-Avenue Addresses Which Is-Basically For TAMLIN / Sean-SAMIA / MEADOWVIEW &-Anyone-Else Mentioned IN-The-Series &-Who Sent-SEED to-DONNY In-The Early-Years so-to-Speak.

(4) CP-SHOWS

(5) Anything-Else Relevant THART Comes-to-Hand Etc. so-to-Speak.

(5) R SLIDE-Show or TWO: ... Eventually IN-Wide-Angle With My CANON-Camera &-or My ASA-64-Collection Most-of-Which Didn't Make-It INTO CHEERS-II so-to-Speak.

It's-Also To-AID TAMLIN-Dawnstar so-He-'Has' Something to Hang-ON-To &-WATCH While-He Languishes IN-Prison so-to-Speak ... so If-One-or-R-Few-of-You Can Take-R-Lap-Top IN-With-You &-Visit-Him Then it-'Should' Cheer-Him-UP No-End so-to-Speak!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

I've been following your videos on you tube. It is very nice to see many of the tuberous Drosera in their natural habitat. Thanks for posting these.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing those videos.

Thank you for the video and the refreshing typing style.

So sorry about your cat. Enjoyed the video.

HMM-very interesting-to-Say the LEAST-so-TO-speak!>(*~*)< / >(*U^)< XD. . . I enjoy seeing your typing on FB. Hope to see more videos! Sorry to hear about your cat.

Back