What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obtaining Aldrovanda

CorneliusSchrute

A leuco by any other name would still be as glutto
I just posted about Aldrovanda in regards to the new tank I am setting up, but I came upon a tangental question that warranted a new thread:

How does one obtain Aldrovanda? I am receiving my first sprig from a member here (thanks, Paul!), but does any store on the web sell it for purchase in the US? Is it all trading?

I did see a guy selling a one inch strand for $10 on eBay... *ouch*

I am just wondering about future acquisitions, such as the red form (assuming I can grow the green one)...

Sure do. I'll send you a link

Awesome! Thanks...

I googled for a bit but couldn't find any vendors.... Where is Alta Vista when you need it? ;)

Meadowview seems to be the bomb! What a selection. Thank you for showing me that site, Chris.

Yeah, I've been extremely happy with the Sphagnum, Drosera, and Dionaea I purchased from them. Sphagnum even had some baby drosera and sarracenia growing in it.

Yeah, we've got a lot of very healthy Aldrovanda.

And..... money to Meadowview is money to a good cause! I go out of my way to buy from them whenever I can.

I purchased from them quite recently. Welcome by the way, Corey. That still leaves up searching for the red, they no gottie.

Back