What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't have the time or room for a new group of plants, but..it flowered

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Over the years I've had a few utric plugs. They did okay for me, but never really grew or flowered so I gave them away. Well this spring I received a small plug as a freebie. Nothing rare or special, except it FLOWERED. little sucker has me looking at them in a new light. Someone please stop me before I acquire anymore.

photobucket-15069-1372984997468.jpg

Nice sandersonii! I always wanted a blue one. I think it likes you!

Love the little rabbits. Get more! Utrics don't take up much room!

He he he, they are evil little devils arn't they! I love them!

P.S. Api, If we do another trade/giveaway in the near future, remind me- I have the blue form (plus other utrics).

Didn't know there was a blue form. Interest peeked.

Didn't know there was a blue form. Interest peeked.

Yep, there are actually a couple of different forms of U. sandersonii. Blue and White forms are the labeled ones I am familiar with but I have heard of others. Mine are not flowering right this minute or I would take a picture. I did see some stalkings rising the other day though- perhaps a photo is in the future :)

Awesome. I just looked at photos and I believe I have the blue form :blush:

At first I thought the whole flower was blue instead of the airbrushed blue look like the photo above!

Back