What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ranges of Guiana Highlands Utricularia

• Thread starter schmiggle
  • Start date
I've been trying to find range information for Utricularia from the Guiana highlands, like U. campbelliana, U. quelchii, and U. humboldti, but information is sort of lacking. I know the first two have been found on Mt. Roraima, but it seems they've been found elsewhere as well. Unlike most Heliamphora, do most epiphytic Utricularia from this part of the world grow in the Gran Sabana as well as on the tepuis?

I know that this a pretty old post but I've just seen it. You might want to try the CPN database for articles that have been printed there and now are available as pdf files.You will find this here:http://cpn.carnivorousplants.org/ Be sure to type in the full name of the species you are looking for. I know that Fernando Rivadavia has written a lot about finding various utric species in S. America in various places.

Last edited:
Back