What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My U. reniformis small form

tommyr

Gardening freak!
I got this plant back in May this year. It had 2 leaves on it. This is it today, it's growing like a weed!

Myreniformis2019.jpg

it does grow well, but still waiting for mine to flower...
Side note: the "small form" is the only reniformis there is. The larger version is U. cornigera.

it does grow well, but still waiting for mine to flower...
Side note: the "small form" is the only reniformis there is. The larger version is U. cornigera.

Thanks for the info. I was a bit surprised how fast it grows. It's becoming a favorite!

Great looking plant [MENTION=4246]tommyr[/MENTION]! I don't have any established plants, but if you're interested in trading for a non-established part of U. cornigera let me know =)

Great looking plant [MENTION=4246]tommyr[/MENTION]! I don't have any established plants, but if you're interested in trading for a non-established part of U. cornigera let me know =)

Thanks! I have nothing to trade currently. I'll keep you in mind.

@adnedarn I'd be interested in trading for a bit of U. cornigera. What are you looking to grow? I have an alpina x humboltdii that is extremely healthy and could handle a division.

@adnedarn I'd be interested in trading for a bit of U. cornigera. What are you looking to grow? I have an alpina x humboltdii that is extremely healthy and could handle a division.
I have nothing to trade currently.

Back