What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.inflata

• Thread starter jack
  • Start date
I have had my U.inflata for about two months. When I got it it was about two inches long, now its about a foot long with multiple growing points. It's growing outside in a rubbermate container. I have sand and peat on the bottem of the container and a water lilly in a pot. It gets about 8 hrs. of sun. The problem is I don't see any traps, should I have them? will they come later? any info would be appriciated. Thanks in advance Jack

Hey Jack,
From what little I know about these plants, you probably need a magnifying glass to see the traps, they are quite small.

I posted to soon, on all my new growth I can see traps
biggrin.gif
. and you can see them with the naked eye, you would need a magnafying glass to see any action though. Jack

their traps get quite large actually. ive seen them with traps about a quarter of an inch long or a little more. they dont get that big very often, but it happens.

Back