What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wierd growth

well, all my plants are doing really well! my u. sandersonii is flowering like crazy and i think i see a flower stalk comming up on my G. violacea!!! ive replanted alot of my utrics and they seem to be doing better........

well, i just recently repotted my U. tricolor. it was growing in a clear deli cup before. all its new growth was tall and spindly. alot of the leaves were almost deformed looking. i was wondering if this could have been from bad lighting. it sits in an east facing window. i trimmed the deformed, tall growth off. so, do ya think it may have been from the lighting?? i started putting my utrics outside for the days and it seems to help the others. they look alot better...so im hoping it will help my tricolor as well. take care.

-josh

Yeah, it could have been the lighting. Just wait and see if more light fixes it.

Amazing how repoting them will send them into a growth and flowering frenzy, isn't it?

Back