What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry angry angry

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I have lost my G. filiformis
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It was fine Saturday night, green lush and everything. Yesterday, around noon, it was a slimy grey mess. I have no clue what could have killed it so fast but I am glad it was in isolation because I would hate for whatever it was to spread to my other Genlisea.

Not happy at all

Bummer, man. Sorry to hear about that.

Off the topic....Is there any connection between the G. Filiformis and the D.Filiformis? Named/discovered by the same person? Just curious.

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh. Boy, do I feel silly.
tounge.gif

Thanks! I always wondered about that.

Sorry to hear the Pyro. Sounds like what happends when a plant gets to cold and then is warmed back up.

_-West-_

Isn't G. filiformis an annual species? I wish I could help you out, but the start you send failed to make it. I am hoping to get another start sometime, and will share with you if it happens:)

That's too bad. My plants seem to be growing okay, but they don't look as fantastic as when I got them.

Dodec,

About the only advice I can give is: keep an eye on yours. I am thinking of emailing our source and asking them how they cultivate theirs, if I get a second go at this plant I want to make sure I succeed

Back