What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.sp-1

Hi,I would like to know if u.sp-1 has been named yet and also I would like to see a pic of one in flower thanks.

Never heard of this one. Do you have any additional information about it?

It came from your seed.Info, it has thin photosynthetic stolons and grows painfully slow.

Errr, it didn't come from my seed as I have never had such. Anyone else know anything about this plant?

Hmmm.copper listed it as "u.sp-1 tamlin seed." hmmm....

Tamlin,

Yeah, copper has two Utricularia species labeled as sp-1, and sp-2. I'll double check to make sure you were the one she said she got them from, I was under the same impression.
tounge.gif

Surely I am not that confused! Let me know, I might have to consider medication!

I had a clump of sp-1 from Copper.. note the the word "had"
sad.gif
*sigh* but she never mentioned where it came from to me.

Steve

Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion, but that was what I was told when I received the SP-1 and Sp-2. Mine do not grow slowly. They are doing very well. SP- 2 has Tridenta style leaves. Tamlin, I will send you a little of each. Then, at least, you will know what we have. Mine have not flowered yet.

Anyone know what these are?

Back