What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Also in this forum

I am also taking any questions on how to build outdoor or indoor Carnivorous bogs and aquarium terrarium combos. I am very experienced in these areas. I have been building bogs profesionally for 3 years now. I have been doing container bogs (mini bogs for indoors, patio, or a desk) for awhile too.

If you have any documents saved on your computer, feel free to email them to me. If its all stored in your head, I would like to get in touch with you for some information (on outdoor bogs).

Patrick

Its all in my head and my books I've collected over the years. Feel free to email me with your questions ok. :smile:

Did you get my email?

This is a really late reply, but ya I got it a while back, hope you got the info I sent you. If not you or anyone else is alway welcome to email me. I owuld prefer though that we keep the questions and answeres up on the forum so everyone has access to them.

Back