What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another pic out of my greenhouse shows the large flowered form of U. bisquamata from South Africa. I like this plant very much as a companion for my D. admirabilis and D. cuneifolia pots:

ubisquamata.jpg

Enjoy it!

Stefan

Wow, thats a beautifull one stefan.

very nice!
later,

that is beautiful

It dose not look like my U. bisquamata

I hope mine flower as beautifully as these are! Did you do anything special to initiate the flowering?

Beautifull picture and plants!

Mine flower regularly, almost all year long. Right now I am getting a particularly large burst of flowers. I grow them outdoors, I suspect the bright light triggers flowering. However, the warm spells we have been having lately might also be the reason. The plants are growing in a bog in damp to moist soil.

The one thing I lack is the large scapes with mulitple flowers on one scape at a time. I usually have up to three flowers on a scape, but never have more than one flower per scape blooming at once.

Are you growing these outdoors or indoors? What is the soil moisture?

Thanks for sharing!

-noah

nice flowers, mine are flowwering also. You stated you had a D.cunefolia...any extras you want to trade? message me please thanks

Back