What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website update

Hi folks.

I have finally gotten round to updating my website. Have a look, if you are interested.

My Webpage

great looking site. you are very much a Utric hobbyists
smile.gif

Excellent site.  Well done.

-Homer

Nice job!  It's the first place i go to find out about an Utric species i'm not familiar with.

Pardon for derailing the original topic, but can i ask you... how do you cultivate calycifida?  Mine have not done much since i got them almost a year ago - the white form flowered once, but i haven't been able to get the pink to flower, or even grow much.  I put them in my lowland terrarium recently, thinking that higher humidity and consistently high temperatures would help, but haven't noticed much difference.

Thanks

Very nice site and a very impressive collection to match!
alien.gif

George

I would try starting a new colony with a chunk of the old one. In general I find that utrics like to be disturbed once in a while. Calycifia seems especially reluctant to flower after being in the same pot for a while.

Very nice.

One minor correction needed.  Under terrestrials U. graminifolia/uliginosa:

"The two species are easy to tell apart when in flower: U. uliginosa has light blue to pink flower with puffed out palate and a long spur, while U. uliginosa has a purple and white flower, with a small bulge on the lower lip of the corolla and a shorter spur."

Tony

Nice update Tim, your website is always a pleasant reference to me!

Nice work Dodec. I am a fan of your art as well you know, without you I wouldn't have a website!

Hi Dodec!

Nice work, I bookmarked your page loooong ago... ;)

Jan

Back