What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diseases of Utriculria ?

Has any one had problems with diseases and their Utrics? I have a strange growth on one of mine, it does not look like it is spreading. It causes the plant to turn brown and the parts to thicken. Several weeks ago I noticed that one of the plants was covered in a white substance, almost like a fungus, and this may be the same plant. I tried to take a photo of the affected plant but I could not get a good close up photo with my digital camera. Before any one worries I have not sent out any plants from the pond with this plant in it.

Aquatic or terrestrial?

Aquatic, I think purpurea or vulgaris I have them all mixed in together

Well I don't know much about the aquatics but I'll see if I can track down some help. Might have to wait for Tamlin to get back.

Magore,

Check this link here This grower is the one who wrote the aquatic care section of Dodecatheon's webpage so they might have some thing.

Back