What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.reniformis

Hi everyone,

During late summer of 2003, I visited Dean Cook and was able to pick up this plant. At the time, this plant was growing in a four in round pot. At this moment, it is growing in a 3 gallon pot. Some of the leaves are being blocked by the larger leaves. There is also a longifolia in a standard 1 gallon container.
Michael's%20CP%20039.jpg

What size are the leaves, if that is a three gallon pot? Is it typical for the plant to only have a couple of leaves at a time? My division I just got has only one leaf, but it is a pretty good size.

SF

The stolons are still confined to a small space within the center of the pot. Once this plant fills the pot, there should be more leaves. The leaves measure around 4-5in across at the widest point. They probably look a little bigger in the photo though.

Edit: The pot is actually 2 gallons not 3 gallons. My mistake. The leaves are 3-4in after measuring.

Back