What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for a repot.

I think its about time to give this U. sandersonii a bigger pot.  It's just about outgrown this one.

U_SandersoniiOvergrown.jpg

SF

It DOES look a lttle busy in there, not unlike some Drosera spatulata I know.

Why repot when you can devide and giveaway? Hint hint, lol ;) JK. I'm still out searching for a chance at Utrics, sigh, anyone know a good way to tell utric from other waterweeds? I know I have prububly incounterd it in my aunts lake before, I just have to make sure I grab the correct icky (uh hate hate hate scratchy nasty utric when swimming)

Wow it looks alot different then mine mine have much deeper collored thicker leafs what light conditions are you using? I think they may be inadequate.???

The leaves tend to block the light from getting to the other leaves, so the lighting is slightly inadequate. That is why I intend to put it in another pot soon and hopefully spread it out a little. But then on the other hand, if its growing at this crazy rate, why stop it!

Darcie,

I'm working on propogating some flower stems right now. If they are a success, I'll give ya a holler! May take a while though.

SF

Awsome
smile.gif
thanks SF. Since my plants have started to reproduce this year hopefully I'll have something to traid you. I can't get over how much the grow lights have improved my plants rate of growth, they don't even do this well when I grow them outside, lol.

Back