What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genlisea troubles

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Droseradude, I HOPE you haven't given up on that seed. It takes about 3 months. Some of mine took 6. At that point, you can dry out the seeds for a few days and try again. It's like trying to pop the unpopped kernels of popcorn, but sometimes it works. CP2K or Ivan might be able to give you better advice at the next meeting.
well one seed was lost, one got killed by fungus, and one I still have... we'll see if it will sprout. I might try some more seeds soon, and I'll be coming to the next meeting.
Thanks,
Matt
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 31 2004,2:32)]I know I seem to be Tamlin's #2 fan (#1 is PAK)
I just found this & I'm just going to have to rearrange your numbers there, jimscott.  I am Tamlin's #1 fan.  All you other guys can just get in line.  
biggrin.gif

Did I post that?! I guess I must have. I had completely forgotten all about it. Yup, it's a good thing to have one's wife being the #1 fan. In the words of Maxwell Smart, "sorry about that, chief."

Back