What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

? about two types of reniformis

Hello, Everyone

I would like to know if is there a noticeable difference between the flowers/leaves of the regular form of reniformis and U. reniformis f. courte? A picture comparing the two plants/flowers would be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch for your replies.

The difference is in size, not actual form. The giant form is overall larger. I have no way to post photos presently, regretably.

Thanks for the info, but which is the giant form ( reniformis f. courte or the regular plant) and what is larger the stolons, flowers, or both?

I am unfamiliar with the "f. courte" designation. (It is not legitimate) so I regret I can't answer that. In the large form all the vegatative parts are larger, but the flowers on both forms are of comparable size. There is a good article in the last CPN regarding the differences between the forms. The large form can have leaves larger than the palm of your hand, the smaller form tops out for me at half dollar sized.

larger than the palm of my hand?!?!?!?! i need to find one of these..............

Rattler

Back