What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. sp. 1 & sp. 2

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
The U. sp. 2 is flowering a white blossom. I just haven't a clue as to what these Utrics are. Does anybody know?

was it labeled that way or did you make that label up? If you did it is probily U. livida 'White Flower' well that is the only all white flower I know of.

It was labeled that way.

U. livida is far from the only white flowered Utric. i dont have either of those Jim, cant help yah

I know I jsut figured it was by far the most common. I have no idea. Obviouls a picture would help. But there are lots of pictured impared people (like me) on here. Actually Jim if you email me pictures at Treaqum@yahoo.com I will host them for you. If you have digital.

Um... digital camera.... I use a borrowed camera from a co-worker and I'm still waiting for the disk of pics taken a few weeks ago to come back. The U. sp. 2 flower, though white, looks different enough from the typical livida a flower. This is more circular.

Back