What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. tridentata

The fourth Utric I have gottn to bloom. It is blooming (I think) b/c the water level is receding.

Congratulations! I'm trying to remember if it is the tridentata that is blooming and the tricolor that just sends up a stalk - or the other way around. I think it is the former. Not sure what receding water level means, though.

You bloomed U.tricolor?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Tell us your secret!!!

No I bloomed tridentata. Outside makes the utrics like to bloom I think. I hope my tricolor will bloom it has a couple stalks also.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ July 14 2005,11:06)]No I bloomed tridentata.  Outside makes the utrics like to bloom I think.  I hope my tricolor will bloom it has a couple stalks also.
I was talking to Jimscott.........

It is the tridentata that is blooming. The tricolor just has stalks. Except for my two aquatics, all of my terrestrials are inside, at SW window sills. It looks like even the sandersonii blue is even sending up two stalks. Still can't get alpina tubers to do anything above ground. Oh well...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ July 14 2005,11:06)]No I bloomed tridentata.  Outside makes the utrics like to bloom I think.  I hope my tricolor will bloom it has a couple stalks also.
My U. bisquamata flowers regularly outside, but almost never inside.

Back