What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone! new here and a few q's.

Thank you PlantAKiss, im really happy to be apart of this CP family. And thank you for the complament on my VFTs i LOVE UM...
smile_m_32.gif

Hi Gemini528, welcome aboard i know your gona like it here everyone is sooooo nice and very helpful. Thanks for the complament on my VFTs even though when i got them they wernt doing all that good alittle tender loving care and now there doing great hopefully they will be going into there winter dormancy by Dec. But till they do im just pampering them the best i can. I bet yours look nice to..
smile.gif

Thank you PlantAKiss and Barracuda. Yes, I can tell already you all are very nice and willing to help. I'll try to upload some pictures once I find the uploading cable to the camera. Ha, I was being weird, and I guess I lost the cable. My plants haven't approached dormancy yet, and I don't think they're going to be for a while. Even now, it's still pretty warm during the day, and probably not cold enough during the night for them to go dormant. Yea, I think that by December hopefully they'll decide to go to sleep.

Back