What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus Fly Trap in a clear fishbowl.

^^Move to Texas^^

VFT's and Sarra's love it here. But Nep's hate it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (little Nices @ Mar. 16 2006,8:41)]I feel like I want to try VFT again... In fact, every VFT I got, got killed
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

what were your dormancy procedures?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mannex17 @ Mar. 16 2006,9:17)]I'm scared to death of dormancy again, because I kind of screwed up and killed all my plants this past winter.
smile_h_32.gif
May I ask how had you gone about trying to induce dormancy?

All my VFTs are named George Foreman.

that Company is the same one my VFT i got from Wal-mart. i can't figure it out though....are they the big mouth variety? mine has traps of an inch or even more! they were a bargin at only 4.95(iv seen them for 10$!!!).
nice plants
alex

awesome names, Carito.

i killed Butthead, A-wipe and all my othe plants. i just got a new one from walmart- my husband named it jesus.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ Mar. 27 2006,5:27)]my husband named it jesus.
Perhaps you can now observe the resurrection.

My first 3 VFTs are all named Audrey. Later I rescued two dentatas from Walgreen's and named them Tweedledee and Tweedledum... but Tweedledee and Tweedledum spent the summer gorging themselves on a windowsill at my day job, and when I repotted them over the winter they had divided several times - two plants became 7. So now they're just Tweedles.

Back