What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do they sell VFT

Hello
I would liek to know in wat stores they sell VFT i live in miami fl so some stores we have around here is Wal mart ( i always try there but they always run out) home depot (this is where i got my first plant at but they are very small Target (i dont know if thye have ther but they do have a garden center

Lowes, possibly Walmart, and Home Depot.

check your local nurseries in a phonebook. I've seen them in Walgreens as well

wow. a walgreens? i actually went to a home depot by my apartment looking for some herbs and another VFT, but no VFTs at this particular one.

i got both of mine from walmart

i probably will order some more from pet flytrap at a later time though.

I bought two of them at Home Depot today while I was looking for small, tropical plants for my room. They were just too sad and alone to ignore!

What kills me is that one of them (not one of the ones I purchased - another, less fortunate one) had been torn open and all the traps were poked and prodded, by a kid no doubt wanting to see how the plant worked. Where are the parents when this stuff happens?! It was a big, nice VFT too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for letting kids experience the wonders of CPs and I know if I hadn't been exposed to them as a kid I probably wouldn't be loving and appreciating them now. I guess I would just like to see some moderation, you know?

I sound like a CP snob
smile_n_32.gif

at walgreens i have a walgreens by my house but it doesnt have a garden center did the one you see it at have a garden center?

<a href="http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BkEg55kZCRPufLq30YN27pCnIgasOxP23ugHg6vzyB6CcAQgAEAEYAUiZOVCD5f6Y-8BmAGDiAOqAQQyR01MyAEBlQ
IKOxgK&q=http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn%3Faction%3Dhome%26GCID%3DS17474x001%26keyword%3Dlowes" target="_blank">Lowes</a>

Not sure if this DIY is in Singapore, but for you, maybe Malesiana? I'm sure Cindy can help ya out with sources.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ April 16 2006,12:43)]I bought two of them at Home Depot today while I was looking for small, tropical plants for my room. They were just too sad and alone to ignore!

What kills me is that one of them (not one of the ones I purchased - another, less fortunate one) had been torn open and all the traps were poked and prodded, by a kid no doubt wanting to see how the plant worked. Where are the parents when this stuff happens?! It was a big, nice VFT too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for letting kids experience the wonders of CPs and I know if I hadn't been exposed to them as a kid I probably wouldn't be loving and appreciating them now. I guess I would just like to see some moderation, you know?

I sound like a CP snob
smile_n_32.gif
Even if the parent was there they prolly would have done nothing. I bet the kids parent was prolly there poking the VFT with them.

Back