What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Paradidisa Hybrid

Does anyone here own a Paradisia hybrid VFT? I was thinking about ordering one, but have never seen one in person. I was just wondering if it was worth ordering?

Thanks!

I would say that most of the Triffid Park VFT's are nothing more typicals given a special name, Paradisia included in that bunch. Although there are a few of them that are worthy of a name, most don't really deserve it.
Paradisia I've noticed have been a ok growing plant, growing rossetted style leaves with average sized traps. Nothing real special.

Thanks Peter, I think I will hold off on ordering it. What is one of your favorite VFTs. I would like to order another hybrid, but I am not sure what one to get. Here's what I have already...

_Big Mouth
_Fang
_Red Green
_Typical
_Red Dragon
_Dentate
_Red Piranha

My other choices are yellow or low giant (this might be to close to a Big Mouth). I really want a G14 or G16, but I can't find a seller in the United States to buy one.

Thanks again!

Alvin thanks for the link. I was checking out the site earlier today, and am so jealous of the G16
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I purchased a yellow hybrid VFT. I will take some photos when I get it.

Back