What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caro's VFTs are back!

A lot of sad, chaotic things had barged into my life a few months back, and I was averse to visit the TerraForums site, reminding me of my former days of bliss and excitement.

my enthusiasm for VFTs was untouched though, and I even gave some gifts away to friends. Thank you for all the support and kind messages while I was gone (to be completely modest, the 3 people who dropped me a line, heeee). I had been avidly taking care of my kittens, here are some of them:

binjune122fi.jpg

bin2june121rj.jpg

Have a good night's sleep!

My how they have grown!

Your doing a great job! And like I said in your blog, I'm sure you can overcome whatever it is that sucks in your life right now. We all go through hard times. Stay positive and you'll pull through.

Welcome back! They must be purring for ya!
smile.gif

Glad to see you back Carito. I was wondering were you'd wandered off to. Your VFTs are really looking good.

Nice to hear from you again Carito. I knew there was a lack of VFT enthusiasm around here!

Your plants look great by the way. Glad to see they're growing beautifully!

thank you so much!

your VFT are looking outstanding, Carito!!!

YES shes back! She had the happy go lucky venus flytrap enthusiasm that we dont see to often aroud the forums!

Hope things go better, but yes youre VFT's have grown like MAD! they seem to be happy. Good to see that youre CP out look hasent been changed.

Welcome back!

Back