What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folair feeding my Venus flytrap

Hey Ozzie, wait to see my set up next year

Of course

hay Ozzie, I see you are from North Carolina that is where my parents were born I am in Wisconsin right now but will be moving to North Carolina in the next two to three years my dad is in Chadwick North Carolina right now visiting my cousins and uncles, I will be going next year to the Venus flytrap farm and picking up some flytrap down there in less you have a better place for me to pick them up when I get there?

I've never heard of Chadwick NC and I can't find it one the map. Are you surethatit's not Chadborn, NC?

Anyway, I live about 5 miles from the Flytrap Farm. It's no farm. The plants that they sell are poached. So I would advise against going there. I'm sure you can find plenty of other places to buy nonpoached plnts from.

Yes it is Chadborn, NC, you'll have to forgive my spelling but it's not me to use a program called NaturallySpeaking Dragon, it is a dictation program and it is only 95% accurate I should proofread what it writes for me.  As far as the Venus flytrap farm they should be fined heavily, and North Carolina has a state law that prohibits taking Venus flytrap's out of of the wild, they are an endangered species. And yes I can find other places to get them, Bug biting plants has a very nice selection and you can buy them by bulk, bare root, or potted in the humidity domes. I think I would rather buy them bare root in the fall when they are dormant.

Back