What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dionaea photos

vft1.jpg

Sawtooth

vft2.jpg

Nice clumping clone

vft3.jpg

Fine Tooth x Red...

vft4.jpg

and Australian Red Rosette. I suspect these two are the same clone.

vft5.jpg

Blood Red (Dean Cook)

vft6.jpg

Shark's Tooth Dentate

vft7.jpg

Dingley Clone. Some, but very little pigment. Probably the same as some named plant out there.

vft8.jpg

G3 Homebase red clone x G17 Megatrap

vft9.jpg

G3 Homebase red clone x G17 Megatrap

vft10.jpg

Pink Venus

vft11.jpg

Marston Exotics red trapped plant

vft12.jpg

G16 Slack's Giant. One growing point is growing in the typical rosetted fashion. The other is upright. I suspect this odd growth pattern has led to all the confusion between G16, Slack's Giant, South West Giant etc. This plant has remained completely rosetted all season in the past and virtually upright in other years. This year it's between. Maybe dividing this plant frequently causes these habits?

vft13.jpg

Macro shots - Fine Tooth x Red

vft14.jpg

Pink Venus

vft15.jpg

G16

vft16.jpg

Closer shots of hairs and glands

vft17.jpg

vft18.jpg

vft19.jpg

South West Giant. I'll have to get a ruler against this trap.

vft20.jpg

Red Piranha

Very good-
Your red piranha is great. The clumping clone I especially like .

Wow Alexis!  What beautiful plants!  That was quite a show.  Are they all grown outdoors or under lights? Looks like outdoors.

The close-ups of the glands make me want to lick my screen. If i was a bug I would be toast. Nice pictures.
-Nick

Judging by those pictures and the number of cut flower stalks I see there your plants are doing outstanding. Really nice pictures thanks for sharing.

Zac

Really nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

darn
those r amazing
i wish mines were like that

Back