What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I sick or what? Starring B52s

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Click on thumbnail to start slideshow. Note: the slideshow may slow your browser down it should open in a new window or tab so close the tab/window to get out of it quickly.

Click on thumbnail to start slideshow. Note: the slideshow may slow your browser down it should open in a new window or tab so close the tab/window to get out of it quickly.

Well, I didn't much like the peter pan effect, so I went throught the thing manually. Wonderful pictures. Your plant I assume?

Yeah the peter pan was lame but the plants were great!

LOL. Peter Pan! Cool photos, otherwise.

xvart.

Great plants! I enjoyed the pictures.

peter pan was getting in the way of the photos!

Alright, here it is without TinkerBell and Co:

Traps keep getting darker...

Poor Tinkerbell almost got caught in one of those traps!!! :-D

Wow, the anti tinkerbell thing really makes a difference. Looks even better now.

awesome plants Warren :)

what are your growing conditions?

Av

Took me a minute to realize it was looping. lol DUH. Nice plants!

And I wish Peter would take me to Never Never Land...

Very healthy plants!

They're in the great outdoors on a west facing covered balcony and get direct sunlight from around 1pm until sundown so right now they're getting about 6-7 hours of sunlight.

The smaller plant without the all red leaves in the first photo is in sand/peat and the big red is in pure NZ LFS. Photos of big red cover about a period of one month, two photos per interval.

Ok, Warren, time to bring your plants for show and tell at this weekend's LACPS meeting!!
Love to see these VFT's in person!
Peter.

I was planning to bring at least the big one, Larry wanted to see it too. ;)

Remember the meeting starts at 9:30am.

Back