What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minibog pics for Jimscott

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Pics.

minibog.jpg

Minibogside.jpg

Minibogcloseup.jpg

I will say VERY NICE!

Excellent! Where did you score that triangle pot? Is that something that can easily be found at HD or Lowes?

xvart.

WOW!!!! There's more VFT's than I remember being in there! Now that's a beautiful sight!

Thanks for the comments.

xvart,
I found the triangle pot in a garden center. I looked at Lowes and HD and do not think they had any.

WOW!!!! There's more VFT's than I remember being in there! Now that's a beautiful sight!
Scott,
Maybe you missed these pictures that I posted in another thread in early spring.
This is what it looked like earlier this year after I thinned it out.

vftminbog.jpg

I ended up with 2 flats like this.
vftextras.jpg

So just imagine what it would have looked like if I kept all those plants in there! :0o:

for insect's part, this is Bermuda Triangle.:-D
very nice flytrap!!

great looking traps. I'd settle for mine looking half that good.

Nice VFTs Elgecko. Are those on your patented Magic Deck?

:rookwoot:

Nice VFTs Elgecko. Are those on your patented Magic Deck?

:rookwoot:

I guess the magic window, which is the sliding door to the deck, works on both sides of it causing the deck to magic as well. :-))

very beautiful. pleasant.

how often do you water?

is there drainage at the bottom?

Very pleasing to the eye! Seeing your mini-bog makes me want to write a book on fueng shui with carnivorous plants...the triangle shaped container and the dewthread in the back adds a very nice touch.

Thanks for the comments.

Carito,
I have to water the minibog every other day.

There are drainage holes that I drilled up around 2" from the bottom of the pot.

Back