What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help! winter-care

my 6 plants got a good wash from an unexpected rain. my recovering Butterwort got soaked and torn, my drosera isnt sticky, well- you got the point, most of the plants didnt really like it.
i took them all inside, but now what? im gonna water them just the same, but what do i feed them with in winter and how do i keep them warm?

im gonna water them just the same, but what do i feed them with in winter and how do i keep them warm?

They don't need to be fed anything and room temperature will suffice. They will recover just like they do in the wild.

xvart.

As long as they are in growth mode and have dew / stickiness, you can always sprinkle a little bit of fishfood - the freezed-dried type - like bloodworms.

bloodworm? ew. for real? i'd do that thou. :boogie: u hope i can find some. they're dried, arent they? i wouldnt touch them if they're alive!!!

Back