Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: VFTs @ 99 Cent Only Stores

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IM In Ventura and found them at the 99 by my house, but the sad part is there was close to 50 or so plants, I buy three then the next day there all gone, to homes were they will probrably die or have already died, and most were flowering to! But if you find them buy them!!!

Cody

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd buy a bunch of em, just that i dont know what to do with all of em, i already got like 12+ mature plant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, didn't know there were so many southern californians here!
    larry
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigflytrap/
    Save a tree, legalize cannabis.
    Be enlightened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody is selling these on Ebay for like $13 each. I hope a fool doesn't buy them. They are not worth $13 when you can goto a place like flytrapshop.com and buy much better specimens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehehe, I brought boxes of them here in the Canoga Park, Northridge and Reseda, CA stores and everyone was looking at me and asking me questions about them. In total I must have got about 4 boxes (each box has 28 plants) because I got 101 plants. I brought all the healthiest ones because i didn't want to go back to return them if they died.

They make great fundraising. I'm using them to help raise funds for our upcoming musical this spring of Little Shop of horrors. Out of the 101 plants i had, within two days i was down to 23. I didn't know how high schools liked these plants so much.

It got to the point where i made an article online on the school website about how to take care of the plants. http://www.canogaparkhs.org/apps/new...d=0&rn=5716259
    I also made morning announcements on gardening tips with the Venus Flytraps and the history of them on the school's speaker system.

It's amazing what these little guys have done for our school. Then when people ask why i sell them at school, I say "Because they're endangered in the wild."

Sadly, i haven't seen any new shipments for weeks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol@because they're endangered in the wild.... if its endangered in the wild, that makes you think highschool student would make it any safer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    lol@because they're endangered in the wild.... if its endangered in the wild, that makes you think highschool student would make it any safer?
    LMAO, yeah that is a good point. That's why I ask my teacher not to let the kids carry them around selling them like chocolates and just let me run around doing that. You wouldn't be able to cope with how many times i've had to tell kids to stop triggering the traps, what type of water to use, and how they will not grow into beast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Removing these guys from the container is a pain! Every trap gets triggered somehow. Oh well, most open right back up the next day.
    larry
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigflytrap/
    Save a tree, legalize cannabis.
    Be enlightened

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast